1. 90% of the books I read are fiction
2. I use an excel sheet to track all the books I read, including genre, page numbers, and broad content
3. I always take a book with me
4. I generally read more than four books at one time and alternate between them every day
5. I can read anywhere, the more noise the easier it is to get stuck in the book
6. I always use a bookmark, never folding corners
7. I have about 400 unread books at home, but about 60% of the books I read are from the library
8. Most of the books I read are recommendations from family, friends, magazines etc.
9. If a book hasn’t captured me after about 50 pages, I’ll stop
10. I have re-read my favourite book, I capture the castle by Dodie Smith, about five times
Now what’s yours?